Bever Dye, LC, Attorneys At Law, Wichita, KSA Rich History of Success
Bever Dye, LC, Attorneys At Law in Wichita, Kansas, has provided legal services to some of the most recognized corporate names in the region as well as some of the largest charitable organizations in Kansas. Clients throughout Kansas and nationwide look to us for seasoned advocacy in tax matters, real estate, business, estate planning and other areas of law.
- Bank of America, NA
- Farm Credit Bank
- Fidelity Bank (Wichita, KS)
- INTRUST Bank NA (Wichita, KS)
- INTRUST Financial Corporation
- Baughman Foundation
- Bomhoff Foundation
- Bryden Foundation
- Dane G. Hansen Foundation
- Erin is Hope Foundation, Inc.
- Kansas Leadership Center
- NBC Baseball Foundation
- Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America
- Wallace Foundation
- Wichita Community Foundation
- Fisher Lumber Co., Inc.
- J.R. Custom Metals, Inc.
- Krause Plow Corp.
- Marcus Food Company, Inc.
- Mid-Continent Instrument Company, Inc.
- Tex-Ok-Kan Oil Field Services, LLC
- Voice Products
- Wilco, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Consultants of Kansas, Inc.
- Hutchinson Clinic, P.A.
- Kansas Imaging Consultants, P.A.
- University of Kansas, School of Medicine
- Vitreo-Retinal Consultants and Surgeons, PA
- Abercrombie Energy, LLC
- Atlas Drilling, LLC
- Pickrell Drilling
- Power Rig, LLC
- Raymond Oil Company
- Ritchie Exploration
- J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc.
- The Trust Company of Kansas
- Dane G. Hansen Trust
- Stewart Farms, LC
U.S. Supreme Court
- O’Gilvie v. U.S., 519 U.S. 79 (1996).
U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Eastern Investment Corp. v. U.S., 49 F.3d 651 (10th Cir. 1995).
- Holl v. Comm’r, 54 F.3d 648 (10th Cir. 1995).
- Holl v. Comm’r, 967 F.2d 1437 (10th Cir. 1992).
U.S. Tax Court
- Pounds v. Comm’r, T.C.M. 2011-202 (2011).
- Harshman, et al. v. Comm’r, Tax Court Docket No. 13910-08.
- Knudsen v. Comm’r, T.C.M. 2007-340 (2007).
- Jones v. Comm’r, Tax Court Docket No. 19041-06.
- Dieker v. Comm’r, 90 T.C.M. 329 (2005).
- Peters v. Comm’r, T.C.M. 1996-186 (1996).
- Fisher v. Comm’r, 65 T.C.M. 2284 (1993).
Kansas Supreme Court
- Nelson v. Nelson, 288 Kan. 570, 205 P.3d 715 (2009).
- In re Biggs Charitable Remainder Trust, No. 92,594, unpublished opinion filed April 22, 2005.
- In re Fee Trust, No. 92,928, unpublished opinion filed April 22, 2005.
- In re Estate of Keller, 273 Kan. 981, 46 P.3d 1135 (2002).
- In re Tax Appeal of Nat’l Cooperative Refinery Ass’n, 273 Kan. 500, 44 P.3d 398 (2002).
- In re Estate of Pickerell, 248 Kan. 247, 806 P.2d 1007 (1991).
Kansas Court of Appeals
- Nelson v. Nelson, 38 Kan.App.2d 64, 162 P.3d 43 (2007).
- Rodriguez-Tocker v. Estate of Tocker, 35 Kan.App.2d 15, 129 P.3d 586 (2006).
- In re Fairhaven Christian Church, No. 92,297, unpublished opinion filed June 17, 2005.
- In re Tax Exemption Application of Presbyterian Manor Inc., 16 Kan.App.2d 710, 830 P.2d 60 (1992).
- House of Schwan, Inc. v. Norwood, 25 Kan.App.2d, 359, 966 P.2d 89 (1998).
- In re Wine, 46 Kan.App.2d 134 (2011).
- In re Estate of Earl O. Field, Appellate Case No. 116456 (pending).
Sedgwick County, Kansas District Court
- House of Schwan, Inc. v. Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., et al., 18th Judicial District, Sedgwick County, Kansas Case No. 97 C 1916.
- Parker v. Wesley Medical Center, L.L.C., Sedgwick County District Court Case No. 01 C 1010.
- Sbarra v. Sbarra, Sedgwick County District Court, Case No. 96 D 5733.
- James L. Gardner, et al. v. Travelers Indemnity Co., Sedgwick County District Court Case No. 98 C 1554.
- Hong Nguyen v. Farmers Insurance Co., Sedgwick County District Court Case No. 00 C 3652.
Johnson County, Kansas District Cour
- Premier Beverage, Inc., et al. v. Bacardi Martini U.S.A., Inc., et al., 10th Judicial District, Johnson County, Kansas Case No. 98 C 08906.
- Premier Beverage, Inc. v. Bacardi U.S.A., et al., Johnson County, Kansas District Court Case No. 04-CV-0665.
Kiowa County, Kansas District Court
- The Peoples Bank, et al. v Mennonite Health Resources, Inc., et al., Kiowa County District Court, Case No. 96 C 20.
Crawford County, Kansas District Court
- Terlip v. Terlip, et al., Crawford County District Court Case No. 12-CV-181P.
Ellis County, Kansas District Court
- In re Estate of Earl O. Field, Ellis County District Court Case No. 13-PR-22.
Request a Consultation
The business, tax and estate attorneys of Bever Dye, LC can help you successfully manage various business matters, estate planning and taxation. Contact us at (316) 263-8294 or complete an online form to request a consultation.Contact Us