R. Chris Robe, JD, CPA
Areas of Expertise
R. Chris Robe, JD, CPA, an attorney of counsel at Bever Dye, LC, Attorneys At Law in Wichita, Kansas, began his tax career with the accounting firm, Deloitte. He practices in the areas of taxation, employee benefits and ERISA, trusts and estates, wills, probate, family succession planning and business law.
Chris regularly represents both large and small clients, including numerous professional practice groups on ERISA and employee benefits matters. His representative clients include individuals, banks, professional practice groups, and closely-held businesses.
Chris is admitted to practice in the District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the Kansas state courts.
Chris is a frequent lecturer on tax topics for individuals and professional organizations.
- Preeminent (Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence), Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for Tax Law, Wichita, 2019
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, 2018
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Trusts and Estates, 2018
- “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Wichita, 2016
- Recognized as a “Kansas Super Lawyer” for Employee Benefits/ERISA Law
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas, 1972
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Kansas, 1969
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
Member and Past President, Tax Law Section; Corporate Banking and Business Section; and Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Wichita Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Past Board Member and Past Trustee of the Educational Foundation
- Wichita Chapter of the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow, Kansas Bar Foundation
- Member, Downtown Rotary Club of Wichita
- Past Member, Wichita Salvation Army Advisory Council
- Past Board Member, Boys and Girls Clubs of South Central Kansas
- Member, Wichita Wagonmasters
- Past President and Board Member, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Sedgwick County, Kansas
- Chapter author, “Kansas Estate Administration Handbook,” Kansas Bar Association
- Author, “Survey of Kansas Law: Taxation,” Kansas Law Review
Request a Consultation
The business, tax and estate attorneys of Bever Dye, LC can help you successfully manage various business matters, estate planning and taxation. Contact us at (316) 263-8294 or complete an online form to request a consultation.Contact Us