Jeffrey D. Arbuckle, JD, CPA
Areas of Expertise
Jeffrey D. Arbuckle, JD, CPA, an of counsel attorney at Bever Dye, LC, Attorneys At Law in Wichita, Kansas, began his professional career with the international accounting firm of Deloitte and subsequently practiced accounting with the international accounting firm of Grant Thornton.
Jeff practices in the areas of taxation, trusts and estates, wills and probate. Extensive experience in income, estate and gift tax matters allows Jeff to represent clients in controversies before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Kansas Department of Revenue and in the federal and state courts. His representative clients include individuals and closely-held businesses.
Jeff is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the Kansas state courts.
Jeff lectures on tax and related topics to professional and various other organizations.
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Trusts and Estates, Wichita, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas, 1973
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (With Distinction), University of Kansas, 1970
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association Member, Tax Law Section (Past President); and Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Wichita Bar Association
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wichita Chapter of the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, University of Kansas Alumni Association
- Director and Treasurer, Lakepoint Master Association
- Past Director, Roots & Wings, Inc.
- Past Director, Wichita Children’s Home Advisory Board
Request a Consultation
The business, tax and estate attorneys of Bever Dye, LC can help you successfully manage various business matters, estate planning and taxation. Contact us at (316) 263-8294 or complete an online form to request a consultation.Contact Us